A cute hand-cuff with a retro modern floral pattern on a durable canvas fabric woven in Japan. The belt is removable, so it is easy to store small accessories. It can be attached to the handle of the bag. Recommended for yourself, as well as gifts and gifts.[Flower language]
● Tsubaki “Modest kindness” “Pride”
● Peony "Stylish" "Majestic"
● Yuri “Pure” “Dignity”
● Chrysanthemum "Noble" "High Sho"
● Naruko “Pure love” “Bold”
● Plum "Noble" "Clear heart"● ○ Kaya Canvas ○ ●
"Canvas" was named after it was used for sailing ships. Thick and durable plain weave cloth. It is a heartfelt dish carefully crafted by a Kyoto craftsman using the technique of hand printing.
--- JAPAN MADE / KYOTO ---◆ Kaya ◆
The fusion of Japanese tradition and new culture that has been handed down since ancient times.
"Kaya", a Japanese brand that can meet "Japan in a new form"
Under the theme of "Civilization," we propose exciting Japanese goods that are modern and colorful.
* This item is handmade by craftsmen. Therefore, the arrangement of the pattern, shape and color may vary slightly depending on how the fabric is taken. Please note.
Length 13cm Side 17cm Handle 38cm Depth 3cm
Body: cotton / string: synthetic leather