A retro-modern floral pattern is placed on a durable canvas fabric woven in Japan, making it an easy-to-use bale-shaped pouch. It is convenient to make accessories and a cosmetic pouch with a feeling of size that can be stored plenty ♪ It is a recommended item for gifts and gifts as well as for yourself.[Flower language]
● White x Red: Tsubaki "Modest kindness" "Pride"
● Blu-gray: peony
● Light green: Yuri "pure" "dignity"
● Blue Green: Chrysanthemum "Noble" "High Sho"
● Yellow: Nasuko "Pure love" "Bold"
● Red: Plum “Nobility” “Clear heart”● ○ Kaya Canvas ○ ●
"Canvas" was named after it was used for sailing ships. Thick and durable plain weave cloth. It is a heartfelt dish carefully crafted by a Kyoto craftsman using the technique of hand printing.
--- JAPAN MADE / KYOTO ---◆ Kaya ◆
The fusion of Japanese tradition and new culture that has been handed down since ancient times.
"Kaya", a Japanese brand that can meet "Japan in a new form"
Under the theme of "Civilization," we propose exciting Japanese goods that are modern and colorful.
* This item is handmade by craftsmen. Therefore, the arrangement of the pattern, shape and color may vary slightly depending on how the fabric is taken. Please note.
Height 10.5cm, width 17cm, gusset 9cm