Retro-modern floral pattern is put on a durable canvas fabric woven in Japan to make it easy to use. It is easy to fit in a bag in the palm of your hand, and it is also recommended for small accessories, cosmetics and coin purses. ◎ Recommended for yourself, as well as gifts and gifts.[Flower language]
● Tsubaki “Modest kindness” “Pride”
● Peony "Stylish" "Majestic"
● Yuri “Pure” “Dignity”
● Chrysanthemum "Noble" "High Sho"
● Naruko “Pure love” “Bold”
● Red: Plum “Nobility” “Clear heart”● ○ Kaya Canvas ○ ●
"Canvas" was named after it was used for sailing ships. Thick and durable plain weave cloth. It is a heartfelt dish carefully crafted by a Kyoto craftsman using the technique of hand printing.
--- JAPAN MADE / KYOTO ---◆ Kaya ◆
The fusion of Japanese tradition and new culture that has been handed down since ancient times.
"Kaya", a Japanese brand that can meet "Japan in a new form"
Under the theme of "Civilization," we propose exciting Japanese goods that are modern and colorful.
* This item is handmade by craftsmen. Therefore, the arrangement of the pattern, shape and color may vary slightly depending on how the fabric is taken. Please note.
Height 12cm, width 13.5cm, gusset 6cm